Friday, 21 October 2016

Mr & Mrs Christmas under the Mistletoe!

Welcome! Today I have another card from our Winnie Winterland kit which is available HERE.

I'm always so busy I often don't get chance to use my own collections, I literally have to jump from one collection straight into designing something else and it's terrible sometimes, I could cry at all the lovely stuff I miss out on creating with lol...

I've had a day today where I've been a bit under the weather, just feeling a little 'meh' so I decided to take some time for me and just make a couple of things and this is one of them....
I just love Mr and Mrs Christmas here arent they so cute?
This was such a simple and quick card to make, I just printed off the image from the collection and cut it using the 'FITTING ROOM' sheet and the corresponding die which is the 
Ribbon/Gift die - which incidentally I LOVE!


I also wanted to play around and use my lovely new dies as I've not even barely had chance to use those yet either, too little time, too much to do lol! I decided these 2 had to be standing under some mistletoe so I used our uber mega versatile SUPER SPRIG and the FLOWERS to make a little lovely sprig for the top....