Friday, 7 October 2016

Little Darlings Winnie Everyday Polkadoodles Stamp Kit

WOW! So just where exactly do I start with this post? I'm hoping this video clip says it all, really!...













Yep, we sold out on US TV!!



Awesome!



I cannot tell you how thrilled I am about this, I have literally been like a Pacamac in the wind all week, giddy as your aunt, like a whirling dervish!



I have been holding onto this secret collaboration with Little Darlings since the start of 2016 and it has been KILLING me not being able to spill the beans, but now it's all out there....



Yes, you can now get Polkadoodles products at Little Darlings Rubber Stamps, so if you're a retailer look out for stock coming soon for your store and if you're a consumer make sure you nag your local craft store to get them in!



There will obviously be much more coming soon, but in the meantime I'm soaking up these 2 adorable kits in the secret knowledge that I know what else is already lined up!



Muhahahhhhhahhhh!



Although this stock sold out on Wednesday it looks like a few might have dropped out of baskets so if you're uber lucky you might still be able to get it - give it a try, you can get it HERE