Saturday, 27 August 2016

Challenge at the Pencil Case

Hi!
It's time for a new challenge over at the Pencil Case today - hope you can pop in and join us or at least just take a look at the fab colouring from all the girls

I've used this lovely Meribelle image from Polkadoodles this week, you can get it here...I struggled with my hands this week so my colouring isn't the best, I had to print my image really large to make it a bit easier as I can't hold the pencil too well with pressure. Annoyingly I then trimmed too much off with my die shape so lost loads of the extra background I'd spent ages on, typical lol...
All the flowers used are from the Polkadoodles Lavender Tea collection - the colours were a perfect combination...
Unfortunately I forgot to write the colours I used, my bad, oops! TBH It was a miracle I finished this I've had a particularly bad week of neck and back problems which really affect my ability to use pencils a lot...I think applying the pressure goes right up my arm to my neck.

So don't forget to go and check out the challenge - Polkadoodles are sponsoring this one so you can win some goodies!

See you soon! xx