Tuesday, 12 July 2016

Coffee and Cream at Graph'It

No excuse for my blog tardiness I am so ashamed!

This week it's Coffee and Cream over on the Graph'It blog and for the first time since Christmas I managed to actually colour something from start to finish! I'm having some serious neck issues right now and I just can't sit long enough colouring to actually do anything with markers or pencils so I've switched to watercolours simply because I find it much easier on the neck and hands, a little swish of colour and you're away.

Anyway it was nice to get my Graph'Its back in my hands to join in this week, check out the blog because we have some great candy to give away as well as the usual sponsor prizes https://colourcrazychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/07/wk-17-coffee-cream-craft-colouring.html


I promise to be back soon - on a positive note, lack of blogging means I'm being kept very busy indeed!!! xxx