Saturday, 12 March 2016

Whats Up Buttercup?

Saturday - YAYYY!!
In fairness it doesnt matter what day of the week it is to me, when your work is something you love you don't mind working all the hours under the sun most of the time and one day rolls into the next around here...

Anyway, Saturday means pencils!! Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils to precise. Yumma yumma yum. Blending heaven. Make sure you go over to the blog and join in the challenge you can win lovely goodies from the sponsors! 

I used this lovely stamp, one of my favourites from the Polkadoodles store here....I stamped it on watercolour card (190gsm) and then just coloured it up, trying to restrict my colours. I normally detest yellow tones but my Lyras are changing my mind!

Colours used: 08, 07, 82, 13, black

I am going to be uber busy this week packing stock for next Friday's shows and doing all my prep - if only there was a prep fairy that waved a wand and put it all in front of me. Don't know about you other pro crafters out there but I seem to spend an inordinate amount of time on prep - I kinda have to go through the whole 'making samples' process to get to where I want to be. Maybe it's just me and my creative process.

OK, over and out, beam me up Scotty! xxx