Friday, 11 March 2016

Polkadoodles crafty challenge - SPRING

Hey there! 

Today is new challenge day over at the Polkadoodles blog so I had to join in the fun this week.

Before I do, must remember to let you know that I'll be back on Create and Craft TV on Friday 18th March - yep, a week today, at 9am and 1pm with lots of lovely brand new unseen before products - you REALLY don't want to miss these shows, especially if you love stamping because I think it might just be a sellout. Just make sure you don't miss it or if you do checkout the website after the show so you can watch online and order online too. If there's anything left of course!

So anyway back to matters in hand!  
I discovered one of my favourite stamp sets hiding in a corner of my desk this week so I've gone stamp cray cray. You can get this, called 'Can I live here please" from the store HERE. I coloured this using Daniel Smith watercolour paints which are totally DEVINE. Expensive for us crafters compared to some of the other paints we tend to buy which are much lower down the quality spectrum and hence cheaper. 
I have to say I've never seen watercolour paint this vibrant in my life before - I only had tidgey samples to work with but I reckon I can get a fair few goes out of them and then I shall become a Daniel Smith collector I think! (another thing which is much preferable about going for the higher quality brands, it's not all about buying one mammoth set and laying out loads of dosh in one go like it is with most craft branded products, you can buy colours in different formats and just get a few at a time. This really irks me - I dont want to spend money on colours I wont use, I want to buy the things I WILL use!)....

I realised after I coloured that maybe I shoulda done it in yellows considering the sentiment but hey ho! Another time!

So that's it from moi, get your crafty botty over to the challenge HERE now and enter - I am giving away a voucher to spend in the store whoop whooop all your dreams have come at once!!

laters. mwaaah xx