Saturday, 27 February 2016

New Blooms at The Pencil Case

Hi! 
It's time for a new challenge at the Pencil Case today so make sure you pop over and join in the fun! We love to see your makes and the challenges are nice and easy to enter! 

I've used the Dogwood image from our sponsor this week - it's so nice to colour up florals now and then, it's totally different to colouring up characters and almost anything goes really.  Dogwood is mainly white I think so it was all about getting shading and keeping it simple with this so I spent quite a bit of time trying to get a decent background....
Obviously this was coloured with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils...

As always I forgot to write down the colours I am so bad for doing that, but I used the light grey together with 2 light greens on the flowers plus the turquoise and sea green for the background and that was pretty much it.

See you soon! xx