Tuesday, 1 December 2015

It's all in the Bag!...Simply Homemade magazine....

Hey Dahhhlinks!!

I'm back today with something else from issues of Simply Homemade Magazine which is one of my favourites here in the UK...you'll be pleased to know this is the last in this little batch - phew haha!
I lost track of the issue these were in but it was issue 61 and 62 I think (me bad, so sorry!)....

I was asked to do a little upcyling/ homespun kraft feely theme to some makes...
I used papers and elements from my Picknix Nordic Winter collection which you can get here either on CD or download if you love it as much as I do - it's great for getting a really modern but festive look to all your cards, decorations and gifts this year, I just love it.

You might have already seen this project as it's one I made as a TV demo for Create and Craft earlier in the year but I really love this...
again you can get the template from the magazine too (sorry i dont have a link grrr)....

This cute gift bag is really versatile but very very sturdy and it's like a mini briefcase - I love making bags I must do more of these, I've got out of the habit lately and I do love them...
Again, all the elements and papers are from the collection and are all hand cut, I just added centres of blong to the flowers and plenty of glitter and that's it....