Saturday, 5 December 2015

Heartfelt at the Pencil Case

It's time for a new pencil colouring challenge on the Pencil Case today...

At the Pencil Cases we all use Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils which are just amazingly easy and creamy to use.

As usual I've completely forgotten to write down the colours I used on this image but I had fun with a lot of the ones in my tin LOL! I know it's the aqua blues and Wine, magenta and the strong pinks, I had a lot of fun! I wanted to create a background effect for this too - she's not a Christmas Fairy at all but just by adding the baubles in the background she is transformed froma  vampire fairy to a Xmas Angel I think. You can get the image here which is Oddella Fairy
To make the baubles and the background I just gently coloured some circles and built in shadow and highlights then used (I think) yellow ochre for the fairy lights, together with my Graph'It Shake white marker....