Monday, 30 November 2015

Wrapping it up...Simply Homemade magazine

Hey Dahhhlinks!!

Are you sick of me yet? I told you I'm on a blog mission! I'm back today with something else from issues of Simply Homemade Magazine which is one of my favourites here in the UK...

I lost track of the issue these were in but it was issue 61 and 62 I think (me bad, so sorry!)....

I was asked to do a little upcyling/ homespun kraft feely theme to some makes...
I used papers and elements from my Picknix Nordic Winter collection which you can get here either on CD or download if you love it as much as I do - it's great for getting a really modern but festive look to all your cards, decorations and gifts this year, I just love it.

So today here is a very very quick make - I LOVE making Tags when I'm a bit stuck for time and ideas - they just come together so quickly and you don't need to worry too much about composition...

All the elements are obviously from the Collection - the only extras are the berries and ribbon, everything else has been hand cut and didn't take as long as you'd think!
The Collection also has these cute paper bows which are all stitched so it saves loads of time and is a great cheat LOL...I always decorate my gifts at Christmas in boring brown paper (I have a roll I've had for about 5 years I bought in bulk haha it's saved me a fortune on wrap)....and then I go all out by adding lovely tags like this to cheer up the parcels, it makes everything look nice and traditional but with a really modern twist...