Saturday, 21 November 2015

Green green green - and Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils

It's time for a new pencil challenge over at the Pencil Cases! Please pop over and join in we have some lovely prizes and you can win a set of these amazing pencils too! YAY! 

I've not had much time this week but this was also the first real foray into the green section of my Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour tin LOL, so it was quite exciting mixing them all up! I had a jolly green time in the end just playing around - problem is as usual I forgot to write the numbers down but basically I mixed a bit of everything together! My favourite green is by far and away Veridian but it's more of a bluey green really but I have to use it somewhere! The dress was cedar I think...
The face is brown ochre with some cinnamon. 

So please pop over and join in the challenge - it's all about the greens!


See you here again tomorrow! 
xx