Friday, 6 November 2015

Glittery Sparkles with Graph'It markers

Hello!
Time to join in over on the Graph'It Colour challenge today, and our theme is everything sparkle and glitter - and what crafter doesnt love a little glitter, right?

Go join in the challenge here - you can win some lovely digis and markers - whoop!

This image is from this week's sponsor - you can find out more over on the blog.

My aim with this was to  do a glitter effect without actually using a glitter product so I hope I achieved it, I just literally used red and green markers to create dots then applied my white Graph'it Shake to highlight more dots and sparkles. 

I have to confess that the dark background was actually added with Pan Pastels as it was an afterthought just to give me a bit of a glow...one thing I do really love about doing this is if you apply Pan Pastel OVER the top of the White Graph'It Shake you get a really subtle effect - the PanPastel actually colourises the white so it's a really nice effect - purely by accident - but it helps to give you a more blended tone with your dots (and anything else obviously).

I have to say the GI White Shake is my must-have product I simply can't ever live without now - I have about 6 because I fear losing it and I am SO precious about it, it literally goes everywhere with me, people underestimate how important a white pen is in your stash!


Colours used: Mouse - 4120, 4145 & 4125 for cheeks and skin and nose, 7101, 7109 for shade
Red 5240, Green 8180, Hat = 8150, 8160, 8180
7101, 7109, 9504
2180 Mimosa for the middle of the sparkles
Graph'it shake white marker

See you again soon!