Saturday, 24 October 2015

E= Eerie colours with Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils

Hey!
So many blog posts, so little time LOL!
It's time for another pencil challenge with us over at the Pencil Cases blog...this week it's all about spooky Halloween/Autumn colours and of course, colouring with my amazzzzzzzinnnggg Lyra Rembrandt Polycolour pencils which I am totally in love with. Sorry Prisma's, I know you're all lonely on that shelf over there but right now I need my Lyras because they're easier on my neck and hands...

My favourite season. This image is from the sponsor of the challenge, Oddball Art and I just adore her, check out the blog post to find out where you can get her. I was a bit of a div and forgot as usual to write my colours down as I went along, needless to say it was a selection from the 72 set LOL!


When I came to do my photo I hadnt had chance to make a card and she looked really dull just cut out so I threw - literally - a quick little canvas together using a watercolour art board. I had all my stash in the car and couldnt be bothered to get it all out so I mixed up some pan pastels with water to create a wash and then just dripped and splattered it on the canvasboard, and stamped a little sentiment. As I was splashing about a bit I got loads of splashes onto the image but I like it - gives her character I think!

Make sure you pop over and join in the challenge you can win some of these awesome pencils!