Monday, 14 September 2015

Twit Twoo Christmas to yooo...

And here I am with more of my makes from the Twiggy and Toots Christmas collection - twoooo cute!

This cute house is a special template on the CD - there are actually 3 versions of this house all different styles and sizes so they're perfect for advent makes and to make a mantelpiece centrepiece - go crazy decorating them up with all that snow and glitter!!



...and another fun little shaped card - I cut my 6x6 cards in half landscape to make them go further - it also means I can go right off the page and they still fit the envelopes!...

...and a quick and easy gift idea, who wouldnt want to get this - perfect for those low-cost 'I'm thinking of you but dont want to spend any money' pressies....I have a lot of those haha....

...and I love this bottle cover - SO easy to make this! Just score a piece of A4 card landscape and divide into 6 sections, score about 2" down from the long top edge right across then wrap and secure it, folding the neck in as you go, you can slit down the folds if you want to make it a tighter fit....

Get one back on Granny but add a little sparkle...a cheap bar of soap wrapped in tissue and placed inside a simple decorative wrap. Place it in an upcycled box and it will look so expensive - plus there's the bonus of a lovely smell too!
....and a Par-tri-idge in a Pearrrrr treeee....
....Santa Claus is coming to town....

See you soon! 
x