Friday, 11 September 2015

Twiggy Christmas!

OMG I totally forgot to share some makes with you *shock, horror, slap me in the face with a wet fish*

I just found a couple of draft posts with photos from our fabulous Twiggy and Toots Christmas collection and I can't see that I've already shown you these but if I have, I apologise profusely for repeating myself lol!

I made these for the launch show of this great collection so I hope you love them too...

This lovely owl bag is a template project in the Collection which you can get here on either CD or as a mahoosive download bundle....
You can really easily transform this from Christmas to any theme - how about a Halloween Trick or Treat version, how spooky would that be!


How about this little cutiepie....Toots writing his Christmas List...the images in this collection are just perfect for making great shaped cards. This is a pre-coloured image from the collection so super quick to make with no colouring needed...
and another shaped card with these 2 little mischiefs....
and another using an acetate front to make a little scene....

This great sentiment is just waiting to be cut out and used as a shape card - I cut this on my Cameo Silhouette machine, which took me about 5 minutes to trace, cut and fold - HOW quick??!!

Tooo cute! Would love to decoupage this one up to give it some added dimension and it would be great if it had 3 sides!....
...awww!! I love him!....

See you tomorrow! x