Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Memories....

Continuing my little Fashion Series here is another make from those awesome new Tonic Fashion stamps!

This was one of my favourite makes from this stamp set - and I love the colours here too, must confess...

The stamps remind me SO much of those lovely cut out dolls we used to do when we were kids...
Well, if you're anywhere near the same age as me that is LOL!
We used to cut out the dolls and then the clothes to fit them, and they all had little tabs on to tuck around the figures and make sure the clothes stayed on...
Simple days when paper cutouts were all we needed to spark our imagination and become a fashion designer...
So I cut these figures out once i'd stamped and coloured and made all my own little tabs!

These stamps are on a Create and Craft/Ideal World pick of the day launching today - arent they lovely? They really remind me of vintage fashion images and they are a breeze to colour in.