Wednesday, 19 August 2015

Frostttyy brrrrr!!

When everyone is beetling off for their jollies in July and August I always find myself up to my ears in 'stuff' LOL!

I have been busy working on the most lovely collection, my fave of the year (so far!)...I couldnt wait to get my markers out and start colouring these images this one is my fave I think...I coloured this with my Graph'It markers....
The icicles were the result of a bit of a booboo in the background and once I started I found I couldnt stop and just kept playing and playing but I like the result in the end. All of the elements on the card are on the collection, including those lovely flowers! I just added some metal stars and a bit of a blingy string and that was it. The edges have been trimmed with Light Modeling paste.

So where is this image from? Our brand new collection Octavia Frosted Winter of course!
You can get her and a ton of other stuff including possibly the nicest papers I've ever made !....here!
http://polkadoodles.co.uk/octavia-frosted-winter/