Friday, 31 July 2015

Twooooo Twoot!

Heyyyy Twoooo Yoooo!

It's time for a new challenge over at Polkadoodles blog today, have you checked in yet? A great way to win some lovely goodies! Head over there now!

How can these little owls not be my faves from the latest Twiggy and Toots collection?
Twooo cute for words!


I made this lovely Owl bunting simply by using the template on the new collection and printing it at a smaller size - it was so easy to make up, I did the whole bunting which was actually 18 days in a couple of hours and what I love is this can be for all year round, I'm seriously thinking about making this up and hanging it around my living room mirror.

Twooo easy!
The templates on this CD are fabulush if I do say so myself and I'm already being told by every customer I speak to this is the best collection ever!

Twoooo Cooooool!!
xx