Friday, 5 June 2015

Stormy Skies and Distress Inks

Hey yo!

I often get a late night inspiration flash just as I should be thinking about sleep - it usually happens about 10pm and it's SO annoying because I just HAVE to do something or I lie there awake until I do LOL!

Anyway last night it happened at 9pm instead so I tucked up in bed watching Big Bro (well listening Big Bro), got my Distress Markers out and I only had Winston printed onto my watercolour board so it was him or nothing.

I have a bit of a love/hate relationship with DI colouring...love the finished result but hate the process I find it quite tedious but I think I make hard work of it if i'm honest. I think because I love watercolouring so much I use my brush way too wet and my brush way too tiny so it makes me slow as a sloth and I work and work and work LOL!

Anyway 2 hours later and here we are, as I said at the end I love it but halfway through I always almost bin it in boredom.

Hope you like...this image is from my Winston Bear collection.
x