Friday, 8 May 2015

Polkadoodles challenge - Things with Wings

SO I had to colour up this lovely Oddella image this week, I just couldnt wait and it just so happened she fit this challenge whoop whoop! This is Oddella Fairy from my new 
collection.

When I designed this range I really had vision for going all grungey, distressed and 'alternative' down the zombie/vampy route with my eye firmly on Art Journaling but I also wanted her to be usable by everyone, I know slashed faces and big teef aren't everyone's cup of tea LOL!
I have to admit she ended up a bit prettier than I intended but I have left room for her to have an ugly cousin later haha!

The papers I used are Paper Heaven 4 and 5 available on download as part of the Octavia collection and having already been asked if there will be more in the Oddella range, the answer is yes yes and yes and definitely more papers! So keep watching out over the coming weeks if she is your thang. I coloured her with my Graph'It markers and used Pan Pastels to distress the background...


I basically used a very limited colour palette with my Graph'It markers, mainly warm greys as you can see and the 72's for the Aqua tones plus skin and that was really it. I used a black Graph'It Fineliner to add definition in the hair - watch out for those coming soon they are amazing.

Finally I added Phthalo Green Pan Pastel around the outside edge to distress the image background and then added Black coarse sparkle Pan Pastel on top to really grunge it up nicely. Have to say I do love this card : )

If you love Oddella make sure you check out the coupons on the website ; )

See you soon!