Friday, 8 May 2015

Graph'It Colouring Challenge - Anything Square

Hey! I'm here at last! 
I just wanted to share my make for today's Graph'it Colouring challenge, I really loved colouring this up. Not one of my images but I do like to use other people's products too LOL!  Make sure you pop over and see the rest of the fab colouring and enter the challenge, it's an easy one I guarantee you can enter!

I LOVED using this fab image called Brittanys First Day and I just love the Oddball images....such a great chance to use some colours you don't normally tend to pick in our everyday crafting girliness! LOL! I really wanted to do a 'Scene' (I think that's what the Young Things call it these days haha) ...
I have to admit she is wearing shades because of an eye boo-boo which basically was a result of too much faffing and hesitation when doing the specs! But I kinda like it in the end...sorry for the slightly blurry pic...papers are from Polkadoodles Octavia range here....Paper Heaven 4 & 5 downloads...
Graph'Its used: 
Skin: 4125, 4150, 3120, 3150, 9403 (Used Mix'It palette to mix 4150 and 3120), cheeks  lips 4145, 4135
Hair: 9402, 9404, 9406, 9408, 5255
Clothing, Glasses, Boots: 4125, selection of 9400's for shadows, 5255 red

See you again really soon! Don't forget to go and enter the challenge - you can win some lovely Digis from Oddball Art! 
x