Sunday, 26 April 2015

We Love 2 Create Mixed Media Challenge, Pan Pastels & Stampbord

I've been playing with Stampbord this week making samples and demos for our Create & Craft TV launch with Premium Art Brands, which SOLD OUT, whoop whoop!! I have to confess I was one of the many many peeps who bought some Stampbord 12 years or so ago, had a little play with it but because it was SO expensive i put it away in my precious drawer never to see the light of day again...until now that is! HELLOOOOOO!! I'm not a big jewellery maker, I dabble and can string a chain and jump rings together but that's about my lot but I just couldn't stop making stuff once I started haha! So I made this charm bracelet which must have cost me all of about £1 to make I think, I got the chain for the bracelet from ebay for peanuts and the charms are just from my stash. I really wanted to use the little 1" pieces to prove to myself there was loads of things that can be done with them. I just coloured the pieces with Pan Pastels and then stamped and sealed using UTEE. I kinda love it - the paper flowers were added because it looked bare and I didnt have time to make loads more pieces as this was a TV sample but I might go back and change it up again.

Check out all the other fab creations over on the blog - our Pan Pastel blog has changed it's name and is now known as
http://welove2create.blogspot.co.uk/