Friday, 13 March 2015

Amazing exciting things over at Graph'It

I'm not even going to apologise, it's become embarassing I know I know, but if anyone sees my Mojo anywhere can you please point it back in the right direction and tell it there's a whole load of stuff waiting to be done back here and it is needed and loved and doesnt need to be homeless. Thinking of placing one of those milk carton ads to see if that will work.

Anyway, over at Graph'it we've had a little shakeup, call it the onslaught of spring and it is very exciting indeed!
So pop over and take a look and PLEASE enter the challenge - we have random winners so ANYONE can win a lovely prize (in fact now 2 chances of winning) and you can use any medium and any products you like to enter - what's not to like about that?

So this week for our new challenge we are using our new Sponsor's images and I had to join in so here we are....you can see what this image is and how I coloured this over on the blog!


I was a little stoopid as usual and forgot the theme was spring colours but underwater everything goes blue right LOL.

See you soon!!
x