Thursday, 11 December 2014

Tea for one and cupcake shortages....

Hi again! Wow I'm catching up on loads of posts here LOL! Brownie points all round yay!

I thought I'd share another little Teapot make to follow on from the last one - goes to show how versatile one image can be.  Again the teapot is from the Winston collection and I've cut the elements on my Cameo for speed but you can easily just hand cut them....

When I design the images for the collections because I'm a crafter too I always try to bear in mind how easy it would be to hand cut something out as I know that's what I'd want to do too! So generally you'll find all our images are pretty easy to cut by hand...
I cut two teapots and joined them together on the lid to make a simple tent card, and then decoupages all the other elements alongside it to make a little Tea for One...

Really wish I had a cupcake right now LOL!!
Don't forget you can also get the Winston collection as a full CD download HERE, it's a must have!
xx

Be back soon! 
xx