Wednesday, 26 November 2014

SO exciting!....Gorjuss fings!

OMG I cannot believe how absent I've been...no excuses really other than work work work as usual but I know that it is just not good enough and I promise to try harder, honestly I do!!
I'm going to try and catch up with some posts of things I've made and not really been able to show you!

Well firstly I've been hiding this under my hat for a few months now dying to tell you that I am very honoured indeed to have been chosen to be part of the DoCrafts Creativity Magazine team! I consider this a great honour because there are some superbly talented people who submit projects to Creativity and I am very excited to be part of it.  The DoCrafts range of products has undergone some massive changes recently and every time I go in my local Range or Hobbycraft stores here I paw every packet of goodies on those shelves I can tell you! They have some amazing stash and unfortunately for my purse most of it is right up my street LOL!...
One of the ranges that they stock which I have adored from Day one is of course,
Gorjuss....
it seems to have been around forever now but I never tire of it, I just adore the whole style and everything about it so when I was asked to create something using the amazing Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Gorjuss kit I was beside myself with glee!....

As you can imagine, this was a total joy to make for me....
You need to get a copy of Issue 52 of Creativity Magazine for the instructions on how I made this...
it was much easier than it looks and uses some key products you really NEED in your stash!....the photo doesnt do the dimension justice really, the front panel is a big box panel which stands about an inch proud from the card to make a lovely frame for the character (I made a box for this to be sent in)...
I am such a dimensional, pile it high and build those layers girl so I really went to town here....


The kit is stunning and it goes for miles and miles and miles! considering how much 'stuff' is on here I barely touched the kit and I think I must have 95% of it still left it's such great value for money!