Friday, 14 February 2014

Week 7 Graph'It challenge Whimsy - Love Florals!

Hey everyone!
I'm super excited because it's been a busy old week here at Doodle Towers!

Today over on the Graph'It blog we have challenged the Whimsy Stamps team and there is a great challenge going on so please please nip over to the blog to read all about it and win some amazing stash!
Go HERE now!

You can read about how I created this project over on the Graph'It blog together with the colours I used - isn't this image adorable? If you're a cat lover you need this for sure!
I am so bad at remembering to write down colours as I go along because I just seem to get in the zone of colouring and everything else vanishes in front of my eyes and brain but I had a stab at remembering and guessing. Gorge image from Whimsy, has to be one of my all time faves this one....

When I colour I try to put a little twist on the image if I can somewhere and it can make such a huge difference...you can tell I'm really loving doing water at the minute, right? So I had to make sure his little furry tail was dragging in the water. My cat the Scooter ninja barely knows his tail is there so this would be him - he hates water but wouldn't feel it dipping in LOL! I often find him sat on the kitchen sink with his tail sat in the washing up bowl bubbles haha! Naughty puss!

So I'll be back really soon with some lovely pics for you - I am having a wonderful creative week making lots and lots of fab samples. Our UK trade fair for the craft industry takes place this weekend and I'm demonstrating to all the retailers across Europe on the Premium Craft stand and have had the joy of making 'stuff' all week! I can't show you yet but I WILL be back mid week! 
Don't forget to go and join in the challenge this week - AMAZING prizes up for grabs and some wonderful inspiration from the Whimsy and Graph'It teams along the way - my guys have done me proud this week!

If you leave me a comment below this post I will pick a random winner to get £50 of stash which will include Whimsy stamps, marker pens and allsorts of lovely stuff so make sure you leave me a comment!! Now hop back to the blog and leave some comments on the rest of the team's makes to win even more stuff!!
xx
ttfn x

p.s. don't forget it's challenge day over at Polkadoodles today too - great candy on offer!! 

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
A Gem of a Challenge - Spots and Stripes