Saturday, 1 February 2014

Sorry Face...

Hey everyone if there's still anyone out there that reads this blog LOL!
I knoooow I've been a really bad girl and not updated you for ages and ages.

I have no excuse other than time.

I'm rubbish, what can I say.

Anyway, I just thought I'd better update you and there are so many things to say I'm going to do them in a bullet list!

1. I'm sorry!
2. We have TWO great new collections which were both launched in January...
....Girl Talk is unashamedly pink and all things girly and shopping related and lovely. (click the images to view).

....Goes East is everything Oriental and you will adore this even if you HATE oriental normally! I've always steered clear of this theme because I personally don't like the whole dark red/black/gold thing that seems to be the norm but this is SO NOT that! Adorable!

3. All our new collections will now be available on CD and also as downloads : ) yipppeee! So you no longer have to wait for the CD to arrive!  Also, if you're not into CD's but love my designs you will now be able to buy the character stamps as separate digis (although value for money wise this is NOT the way to go!)

4. Digital Stamps - we are going to be releasing lots more digis this year and now have an Etsy download store as well as the Polkadoodles store. Dollie Daydream is our new character range and you are all loving her!

5. There's another Graph'It show on Create and Craft on 7th February - hope you can tune in!
Here's a card I made on the last show...
Coloured with Graph'Its of course and the image is from the Girl Talk Collection.

6. I am now doing some Google Hangouts as and when I can manage the time in my not so quiet schedule so make sure you watch out for those - lots of crafting! They are live but  if you don't manage to catch them they actually save onto You Tube too so you can watch them later on.

7. I am now uploading to my YouTube channel more regularly so make sure you subscribe here, little snippets of info, collection previews and tutorials to come : )

7. I PROMISE to try and do better in future!!

Ok, I said it was a quick update, so that's it for now.