Friday, 25 October 2013

EEEK! I'm late, I'm late!

Oh my word, where have I been??? Way way way too long!
I do have excuses - good ones! Please forgive me!

To cut it short, since I last blogged here is all the news:

1. The new Pan Pastel challenge is now up and running (SO much easier to enter and great prizes), along with an amazing new Design Team, check them out here and our fabulous Facebook page which is also full of inspiration here....

2. The Graph'It marker facebook page is here...talking of Graph'Its they are hot to trot at the minute and lots of people are giving them some fantastic reviews - check out Jak Heath's blog!

3. We have a brand new challenge over at Polkadoodles blog called Digi Choosday - yep, you guessed, it's all about using digis! We have some amazing specials each week and a whole brand new digi team that is brilliant at giving us some inspiration so check it out here....

4. If you're around York next weekend I have a great new class on Saturday which is all about Digital crafting! I'll show you how to do some fantastic but simple stuff on your PC's to help you in your crafting so bring your laptops and we'll have a great time! Book on the website, there are a couple of spaces left...

5. Filming a brand new DVD which should hopefully be out really soon!...watch this space!

6. Ok, so this is my real biggie and what I've been working on in the background over the past month or so...I have a brand new venture. Totally craft unrelated really but also connected in a way and I know lots of crafters are also going to love it so check it out here and use code DHD001 for a special 10% introductory offer (there is LOADS MORE coming really soon so check it again next week!).

SO....pheeeewwweee!! Now you know why i've not been around so much! 2 new Design Teams off the ground, 2 new challenges, a DVD, new facebook pages galore and a whole new business....I need 72 hours in a day!!

So I'm REALLY Sorry that I don't have a card to share today but I just haven't had the time LOL!!  I have a new Create and Craft show coming up on 10th November at 2pm with Premium Craft Brands which will be all messy and Pan Pastel-i-fied so here's a heads up for that, can't wait, it seems ages since I saw you all.

Lastly, we have a special Trick or Treat fest on the website this week - a whole week of GREAT offers which change each day so make sure you check them every morning, they're all fab!

Right, I must go, I'm typing this so fast I feel out of breath LOL!!!

Laters - make sure you click all those awesome links - there's loads of freebies and discounts and prizes and allsorts in there! Oh and don't forget to check today's Polkadoodle challenge too!