Thursday, 12 September 2013

Metallic Pan Pastels, Bonbon Belles, Sizzix, Tonic die-cuts

Wednesday already! Don't know where the weeks go, seems like it's Monday one second and I blink a couple of times and then the week is over! Is it a sign of getting old or something? madness!

So here is another make from last Saturday at Coleman's Craft Warehouse....

 On this card I used a backing paper from Bonbon Belles (Love that colour combo). I embossed some white card with a Sizzix embossing folder and used my fave Frame die yet again (yawn yawn sorry if you're sick of seeing that one but for me it's an absolute must-have!). And another die-cut of a bird which is actually a Tonic die. I inked all 3 elements with Versamark and then smothered them with copper and bronze Metallic Pan Pastels to give a vibrant shimmery lustre to die for (excuse the pun!). I love to finish the metallic look with either gold or silver as it lifts it immensely and just seems to finish it off perfectly. And that was it!
The difficulty of photographing metallics is it's sometimes hard to pick up the shine from the camera...meh!

See you tomorrow!