Friday, 27 September 2013

Halloween Graph'it markers and Metallic Pan Pastels

Hi everyone!
Sorry I've not checked in for a bit, I am like a maniacal shopper in Asda this week lol!

I have such a lot going on right now which will be revealed very shortly but firstly I am uber excited that we now have a new Design Team over at the Premium Craft Brands challenge. The team are SOOO talented it's unreal, I'm going to have a job to keep up! So head on over there and sign up to the feeds for updates and follow us - you will LOVE what we bring you each week. We've relaxed all the challenges to make it easier for everyone to enter and will be regularly posting tutorials and extra bits and pieces so there's lots going on. Sign up here: http://panpasteluk.blogspot.co.uk/

We are challenging you with different folds this week at Polkadoodles blog so get over there and join in - such an easy challenge to take part in too and a great prize up for grabs this week!

So today I just want to share my make for the Graph'It challenge today, which was Autumn colours. I've had this digi coloured for a couple of weeks now but forgot to make it into a card until 6.30am today when I realised I'd missed the challenge lol! So I zipped in the craft room when I got to work and literally threw this together with bits I had on my desk - but I think it kind of worked!


The digi is from the Halloween download collection here and coloured with Graph'It markers (have some mega exciting news on that front so keep your eyes peeled!) ...I've added some pieces of card and die cuts which I've given the old Metallic Pan Pastels treatment and a Versamark and the bottom piece of embossing was actually part of an offcut from a Craftwork Cards embossed card blank I had laying around. Look at the shine! That really does blow me away every time I see it!  Make sure you head over to the blog and join in so you can be in with a chance of winning - we now have a random prizewinner so everyone has an equal chance!

I'll be back soon! x