Friday, 6 September 2013

Background effects with Graph'It

Happy Friday!

Over on the Graph'It challenge today it's all about making background effects, make sure you head over and check out the inspiration, those peeps are super duper colourer-inners, I'm in awe of their talent!
You will have seen this effect from me a million times by now but in all honesty it's such a fave of mine I just keep on having to do it. You can see how I made it and the colours I used over at Graph'It so check it out there....

Remember - you can use any brand of markers to enter the challenges and if you've been wondering what the hoohah is about Graph'Its and why I love them so much entering the challenges is a great way to try and win a set to try! 
It's a very exciting time at Graph'It right now - there are lots of new developments and more new fantastic colours coming shortly so make sure you check them out - you will not be disappointed!
See you all soon!