Friday, 30 August 2013

Polkadoodles challenge - Wings

Hi everyone!

It's Friday and that means Polkadoodles challenge day! I'm not very good at taking part in the challenges because I'm always making samples or marketing or designing and well, doing everything except making the cards i wanna make, generally!

Anyway I want to share this make with you for today's Wings challenge...
I made this at a class and this uses my Angelberry Christmas collection - you can either buy the CD here or get this individual stamp here too (this is a BIG stamp, the card above is 8x8")...
I used Graph'It markers on this (of course!) and I've added a nice yellow glow to this as I wanted it to look all warm and cosy.

Make sure you go and have a look at the fantastic inspiration from the team today - those girls are uber talented for sure! 

See you next time!
x