Friday, 30 August 2013

Graph'It alcohol marker challenge - Reds and Greens

Time for another Graph'It challenge today and it's all about Red and Greens! You can see which colours I used over on the Graph'It blog here...
Graph'It markers are SO vibrant they are perfect for colouring those Christmas images - the Poinsetta's look like they're die-cuts on this I think because they're so rich in colour but no, all hand coloured!

I used the lovely new stamps which I designed for Premium Art Brands this week and decided to do an old make on that tree - I used to do this technique all the time but you sometimes forget the old ones are so good don't you?...Just colour 4 trees, fold them all in half and then glue together in the middle to make a proper 3D tree if you've never seen this before. I then used Maimeri light modelling paste around all the edges to make snow - love the LMP as it dries to give a really good dimension but isn't heavy on paper and card! I just wish I'd had the new Pan Pastel metallics when I made this as it would have really lifted it with a bit of metallic!

So make sure you get over to the challenge today because you could win £45 of goodies! You can use any type of alcohol marker to enter our challenges but it's a great way to win so you can try out the new Graph'Its! ; )

Right I'll see you tomorrow!
x