Saturday, 24 August 2013

Metallic, Flowers, Pan Pastels and Sizzix

Hey everyone!

It's been another fun day down at the Pdoodley ranch this week and we have new stock galore to tempt you with.

Today was our 2nd demo day with yours truly at The Outlet and we had some lovely crafters who came and spent the day with us...there was mucho supping of Latte's, Mochas and Cappuccino's and my Lemon Lushty Cupcakes seemed to go down a treat too : )

We did a few different things today and I thought I would share some of the lushness, but I'm going to TEEEEAAASE you with this over the bank holiday weekend and then do a reveal sometime next week : )

I KNOW!
I'm such a meanie!!

Something has landed at Doodle Towers yesterday all the way from the good ol' US of A and I am UBER excited about it! In fact I am in LUUUURRRVE with the lushness! I think as of this moment in time we are probably the only stockist in the UK to actually have these in our mitts in fact, woohooo!

Right let's get on with it, sneaky peek Numero Uno....

Ooooo look at the glistening lushness!! Can you see how it shimmers and shines? mmmmmmmmmm! We LOVE!!

I'm not telling you what I used here other than it was my new Poinsettia stamp set with some Pan Pastels and a Sizzix frame die and embossing folder. The rest will be revealed *coughs* in a couple of days!

See ya! : D

xx