Wednesday, 31 July 2013

Clean and Simple Frames and Flowers

Hello! Back again!

I wanted to share another clean and simple make using that phenomenal Sizzix die from yesterday! I told you I was using it a LOT! 

This card was so quick to make - I'm so loving going back to basics, I seem to either be in a'throw everything you can at it' mode or a minimal mode these days : )

So for this card, I just took a white 8 x 8" card blank and colour tinted the edges with Pan Pastels.


I then used another really lovely frame from Sizzix here.  So delicate this one, I love it.  Then I took more of the flowers from the Intricate Flowers set (great price for these too!). Again I used Pan Pastels to colour the flowers - they were all cut from white card) and then layered them all up. The sentiment is a Polkadoodles stamp from our Sensational Sentiments here which is a real must have set I think.

Clean and simples. x