Friday, 5 July 2013

Bright and Bold Backgrounds

Hello! Friday and that means the Graph'It and Polkadoodles challenges!

Today at Graph'It we are challenging you to use Bright and Bold colours and over at Polkadoodles it's all about making your own backgrounds...(you can use any kind of marker on the GI challenge)...

I find it really easy to use bright and bold colours with Graph'It - in fact the rich and vibrant tones positively encourage me to be more adventurous with my colour choices, I've never used so many strong colours in my colouring but I totally love being pushed out of my comfort zone and I ADORE Graph'It markers! This image is from our new Bonbon Belles collection...


I used my beloved Pan Pastels for the sky background (how did I live without Pan Pastels??) and then coloured the grass with Graph'It pens - just 2 colours for this...so easy, the whole thing took about 5 minutes.  

Make sure you go and join us over on both the Polkadoodles blog and the Graph'It blog - there are great prizes up for grabs this week!

See you soon with something very exciting!!
xx