Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Next!

Yes, you guessed it - no posts from me in ages and then 4 in a row LOL! I've been sooo busy lately I don't know if I'm coming or going to be honest, I seem to be here there and everywhere on colouring workshops and demos at the minute, my diary is just crazy and there's lots more to come too, don't think I have a free weekend until the end of August, jeeeez!

Anyway, here is the next lovely for you...
Soooo cute!! When I was little my cousin always had Shetland Ponies and we used to love playing with them, they were so great (although not so placid as they look if I remember rightly LOL!) so when I decided to create some special images for our Scottish fans, I just had to include a little pony! Love his jumper LOL! These are now available from the Polkadoodles digistore as digistamps but you can also buy these as large clear stamps from The Papeterie at Aberdeen exclusively so grab them whilst they're in stock - once they're gone, they're gone! 

Keep your eyes peeled this week for more new stuff coming very soon! I've been a busy gal lately!