Saturday, 25 May 2013

A little sneaky peek...

Hey everyone!

Finally found an hour to get my pics together for some posts so thought I'd share the pics of my latest stamps which are exclusive to The Papeterie in Aberdeen. When I agreed to go all the way to Aberdeen (7 hours from York!) I decided that we needed to do something special for all those Scottish crafters and I designed this exclusive range of gorgeousness just for them...(although you might see them with us too at some point so watch this space!). These are really big clear stamps so there is plenty of area to colour. These images are coloured with my beloved Graph'It markers and then scanned in but the vibrancy is a pretty true reflection of the astonishing depth of colour and tone you get with these pens - they certainly are hot to trot at the moment because we're struggling to keep them in stock!

Here's the first image, this is our gorgeous Bonnie...such a beauty...

If you want to get hold of these pretties you need to go to The Papeterie website or give them a call to order them. They're flying out (no pun intended) so be quick! I'll give you another peek at the next one tomorrow! xx