Tuesday, 2 April 2013

Hellooo! It's not often I have time to scrap these days but it's one of those things I really love to do just for ME. It means I can use all my 'bestest' stash that I love and still can keep it too! best of both worlds!

Anyhoo, following on from yesterday's post on the Sunday Scrappers show, here is the finished layout again...

This was a panoramic pic I took on Christmas Day with my new camera I treated myself to in December (having wrecked the lens on my big DSLR which now has to be photoshopped with every pic I take to get rid of the scratches)...

There were 14 of us plus 3 kids for lunch so it was a bit difficult getting everyone in the pic and I managed except for one person and me so it was a pretty good result really!

I made this layout on the show and I'd have liked to do more with it really but as always time just runs away from you so it was very much a quick layout even though I'd planned it out a bit beforehand...


This is Bazzill cardstock together with papers from my Picknix CD and the chevrons are from the same Heidi Swapp pack. All the embellies are also from Picknix as is the alphabet and the Good Times is a Theresa Collins embellishment. I used Maimeri iridescent gesso with a mask on the left hand side and Pan Pastels through a mask at the top of the page, mixing red and yellow. Finally it was spritzed with Heidi Swapp shimmer spritz (can't remember the name of it now!). Just goes to show that true hybrid can still be creative if you use digital products properly and creatively!

Right, that's it for today, see you soon!! xx