Monday, 11 March 2013

Messy Inside and Outside...

Hello peeps!
Wowser, I don't know if I'm coming or going at the minute - we have so much going on and I can't quite tell you about it ALL yet but I'll try and reveal as much as I can this week, I've scheduled loads of posts for you every day! So grab a cuppa and a biccie and read on...

First of all, make sure you head on over to the Faber-Castell Design Memory Craft blog today where you can find a tutorial from me on how to make this project...


If you've never been over to the blog I am a Guest Designer until the end of March and there are some uber talented people over there bringing lots of creative goodness each day...I so don't want to end my DT spot, sniff sniff...I live in hope I might get to stay a bit longer but I know it's not going to happen :'C

Anyway, on with the rest of the news...

I was over at Hunkydory/Inspirations Cardcraft Plus at Preston on Friday demonstrating our gorgeous new Studio 12 stamps, Pan Pastels and the FANTASTIC new Graph'It pens...If you haven't heard of ANY of these where have you been?? 
You sure must have been having a crafty snooze!! 

We have been SO mega busy we are still processing shop orders from the trade show in February so I've taken some of the new goodies offline until we can catchup so apologies if you think I'm teasing but I don't like showing you stuff way in advance and then you not be able to get it yet so bear with me! I promise it'll all be up and available to buy in the next couple of weeks, we've just completely underestimated how popular they were going to be and if the reaction at Inspirations was anything to go by I'd better make sure I have plenty of stock for you all when they do go available, we sold out of loads of lines on Friday, those Preston ladies LOVED them! I have to say it was a real thrill to see them all out in the first store available to buy, even if there were lots of gaps at the end of the day where lots of them had sold out but I'm not going to complain about that lol!

I'll be back tomorrow with some more mega exciting news to tell you! ttfn! xx