Thursday, 14 March 2013

Diary fixtures and a peek!

Morning all!

Today I wanted to share these lovelies....

 I almost forgot in all the busy-ness and mayhem of this week - we have a brand new range of digistamps available to download NOW here from the lovely Time For Tea designs, we are all loving this range and there will be more to come soon, but in the meantime these are EXCLUSIVE to Polkadoodles so grab them while you can!

This image above was coloured with the new Graph'It markers (except the jumper and hat) - can you see what I mean about vibrancy of colour? Even I have to admit the hair on this is devine and just with 3 or 4 colours!
The one below was coloured with Pro/Flexmarkers....the sparkly shimmer is the brand new Wink of Stella brushmarkers which are amazing for adding sparkle!


Going further into my diary, I have my first restart class here in York on 30th March, which is ultra exciting as we are opening our doors here part-time as a public store! 

Woohoo!! Yes, from the end of March you will be able to visit Polkadoodles on a Thurs, Fri or Saturday and browse our goodies at your leisure! Watch out for more details on this, dates and opening times will be on the website soon!

6th April - you can find me demoing in store at Hobbycrafts York, showing you die-cutting and stamping and colouring so please come along and say hello - I have a fabulous Letraset/Polkadoodles goody bag to give away in store in a special draw and it's worth over £50!!!

13th April - Hobbycrafts Workshop, York - make a stunning window box and a card using die-cut techniques and stamping and colouring - you can see full details of this online on the website. Places are limited so please book early through the website, I have a gorgeous project lined up for you to make (well, 2 projects!)

Heading even further on into May you will be able to catch me up in Aberdeen at the Papeterie on 11th and 12th. I will be demoing in store on 11th and have a workshop on 12th before I head for home again.

Pheweee - any more? I don't think I can fit much more in!!! I'm worn out just thinking about this lot haha!
Right my lovelies, I'm tootling off, we have a mega busy time prepping for everything this week so there is no time for snoozing around here! See you all soon and I hope we see you at Harrogate this weekend, woohooo! xx