Wednesday, 13 March 2013

Create and Craft TV today at 6pm!

Hey guys!

Before I reveal some more of my news today please don't forget to either tune in or record my brand new show for Premium Art Brands on Create and Craft at 6pm tonight! 

Please email in and if you have any questions on the products please send them in - there's nothing better than getting live feedback on the shows!  

If you're overseas you can watch live on www.createandcraft.tv or if you never heard of it it's on Sky 671 and Freeview channel 36. You can also catch it on www.catchuptv.com so there's no escape!

Right, on with the other news!  My diary is mega busy right now so I thought I'd share some of the stuff we have going on...

16th and 17th March - if you're at GNPE, Harrogate then please pop by and see us - we have some AWESOME new goodies for you (can't wait, I think some of you will be UBER excited when you see what's on offer!!!) and I will have the Pan Pastels and Graph'its with me to show you too!

Then on Sat 23rd March - if you're going to Hobbycrafts at NEC then please stop by the A1 Crafts stand and say hello as I will be demonstrating and will have lots of Polkadoodles/Studio 12 goodies with me there too!! I'm only there on the Saturday so please make sure you stop by and say hello!

So much to do, so little time!!

Here is a little sneaky peek of something coming up tomorrow I have to show you...xxx