Saturday, 17 November 2012

Holly's Happy Mail

Hi everyone! If you've arrived here from the stunningly talented

then you're in the right place! If not, then read on!


We're celebrating the release of a new Digi today over at Elisabeth Bell's World - which you all know I Looove! Elisabeth packs so much love and emotion into her images, they're fabulous.  So, to coincide with our new digi, we always have a monthly blog hope so I hope you'll join in the fun and you could win a great prize!  I hope you'll enjoy what the DT has in store for you!
We have an absolutely adorable new Digi, she's perfect for any season, crafting with her little scissors in her apron and would also make a great Christmas image as well...so please help us welcome...
Holly's Happy Mail
WANT TO WIN THIS DIGI? Then read on!

Here is what I made with this lovely image, I love Holly! This was such a great image to colour in, pretty quick and the overall card was very quick to make.
I coloured her with Flexmarkers only on this card, love my Flexies! If you covet Copics and can't afford the investment then Flexies are your solution as they are the same as Promarker inks but have a brush tip and are a dream to use. We stock them on some great deals in the Polkadoodles shop, I don't think you can get them for less anywhere else - and FREE worldwide shipping too! All the papers are from Polkadoodles, these were just scraps I had hanging about and I cut down the right hand side of the image to do something different. The die-cut is a new Marianne's we have in the shop too, together with Polkadoodles blooms and a mix of buttons I had in my stash. The red one is actually one I made from Fimo a couple of crimbo's ago so it's all rough and ready and gives a different dimension to the usually smooth shiny buttons, hard to see in the pic.


So, my friends, we are giving away this lovely digi to 2 lucky winners - just hop through the team blogs and leave comments on EACH blog, in order to better the chances to win! Two blogs at random will be chosen, and the winners will be picked from the comments. The hop will end at 9 AM Friday morning Arizona Time November 23rd. 
Are you all set to start hopping?  The winners will be picked and posted to the Digi Bells Blog on Saturday Nov 24th. 

Lets Get Started! From here all you need to do is either visit the lovely Sebrina  or if you've already completed the hop then go back to the Digi Bells Blog. Don't forget to leave me a comment under this post and follow my blog to be entered in the draw for the digi!
See ya soon! xx