Friday, 23 November 2012

Happy News!...

Hey everyone, Happy Friday! Thank goodness it's the weekend!

It's been an up and down kind of week around these here parts (oo-arr) but I try to be as positive as I can and always look at all the ups and try and forget the downs! It would make for a much happier world if more people thought this way!
Anyhow, I just want to share the happy news with you today...I was very lucky indeed this week when I was asked to be a Guest Designer over at Design Memory Craft's blog!

Wooohooo!! I've been admiring this team from afar for a while now and I am totally STOKED to be asked to join in for a while, they have some amazing products, and I can't wait to get creating to share them all with you! My first projects will be in the New Year so make sure you watch out for them soon!

I also had an awesome day yesterday with an extremely exciting meeting geek-stylee which I can't share right now, but 2013 is going to be a great year for sure! I know I'm teasing but as I work pretty much alone each and every day (if you dont count Mr Doodles and the Pixie of course) I literally get to bursting with excitement to share sometimes haha!

In other news, I'll be back on your screens on Create & Craft TV on 14th December - again something else I'm really excited about, haven't been at C&C since August and I have to admit I've been missing it lately! So make sure you tune in, times are 10 and 4pm and I think you might like it....

Right, gotta go, my fishfingers are burning I think! ttfn!! xx