Sunday, 2 September 2012

Whimsy Day

Hi everyone! Just popped on to show you a sweet little card I made the other day. We are now stockists of Whimsy Stamps Wee Stamps and Little Cottage Cuties ranges which we all adore at PD towers! Soooo cute! The packaging on these is a little uninspiring I think with just plain black and white images so I'm in the process of colouring them all in to show you (hopefully) what you can do with them instead!

So my first one is possibly my favourite, I've loved this design for ages and it's Little Rose's Bike Ride, which I coloured with a mix of Copics, Kuretake Fine & Brush AND Pro and Flexmarkers would you believe lol!! All topped off with some elements I had hanging around in my stash, the sentiment is from Pretty Sweet I think and bits and pieces from Picknix 1...enjoy! xx