Friday, 27 July 2012

Summer Challenge at Polkadoodles

It seems so long since I joined in a Polkadoodles challenge! This week's theme is Summer and you can win a copy of the Picknix CD if you join in, woohoo!

I chose this lovely digistamp from our exclusive Emma Canning range - Emma is a new up and coming designer I spotted a little while ago and I adore her range of quirky characters. There are loads to choose from and we will be adding more as we like to keep Em busy - they're already mega popular with customers because they're so great to practice colouring in with all your pens and markers, just fab!
Anyway, I decided to go a bit bright and girlie with this one...

Don't you think she's a cutipie?? I love all the little poses. I coloured her with my beloved Kuretake Fine & Brush, love the vibrancy and skintones you can get with these, they're a total dream to use but I neeeed more colours! There a few sneak peeks on this card but I'm sworn to secrecy about them so my lips are totes sealed Zippy styleee until I can reveal! It's gonna be a killer not telling you because they are lush lush lush!
Anyway, happy Friday - today is a great day because my lovely baby sis gave birth to my gorgeous new niece in the early hours of this morning, woohoo! I dont have a name or weight  yet but I'm seeing her tomorrow to give her a little squeeeze. From a distance that is, I don't do babies lol!
Have a great weekend everyone, don't forget we have candy galore going on with the Digibells hop below, Elisabeth Bells world and now Polkadoodles - and watch out on Sunday for more candy on offer over at Studio 12 - OMG what's a girl to do, more stash than you can poke a stick at!!

p.s just remembered another reason it's a good day...my brand new Silhouette machine arrived yesterday so I'm hoping I can play today! :D