Friday, 20 July 2012

Blog Hop

I have been SUCH a naughty blogger!! It's been such a long time, doesnt time fly! The truth is quite simply I've been run off my feet! Anyway, without further ado, it's time for our monthly blog hop over at Elisabeth Bell's World and it was the perfect excuse to make a card - sometimes it does you good to make time, I often find that the quick projects turn out awesomer than the ones you spend hours poring over!

So our lovely hop starts today and will end at 9am July 27th (Arizona time) so make sure you hop along with us and you wil get a chance to win some awesomeness!  We will choose 2 random winners which will be selected from the comments left on the Design Team blogs and the Digibells blog, so make sure you hop and leave us all a comment!

If you arrived here from the delightfully talented Mary Lou then you are in the right place!

So what exactly do you win?
Well, what more do you need than *Summer Daze* this scrumptious new Digistamp from Elisabeth which is available here...


Isn't this an adorable image? You can win this if you follow the rules! On my project here I've coloured it with Flexmarkers and added some bits and pieces from my Picknix 1 CD - I just adore that little lemonade stand! The sentiment is on the CD too but I handwrote it onto the sign and just added a few more bits, buttons and some lace.




So, what you need to do now is hop on over to Sofia and see what she's created, don't forget to leave us both a comment!

Ooo and before I go, just a quick heads up - did you know we're looking for Guest Designers over at Digibells? get your entries in everyone! They're a lovely friendly and uber talented team of designers so well worth having a go!
Right, that's it from me for now, toodlepip and enjoy hopping!
:D
x