Friday, 11 May 2012

Simply Cards & Papercrafts Issue 96 May

Today I have my project from Issue 96 to share with you. There are lots of different colouring hints and tips in the magazine for you this month, hope you like it! The next issue will be out the first week of June! I decided to go all Summery this month and now look at the weather, typical!
(I have been asked how many issues we're doing the colouring tutorials for and it is an ongoing feature so long as you don't get bored, I don't get boring and you are getting something out of it!! So if you have topics you'd like covered then please let me know or contact the magazine direct and let them know - I will genuinely do my best to try and show you what you want and it doesnt matter if it's been covered before, I'll still consider any suggestions you may have!) xx