Tuesday, 22 May 2012

Happy Birthday to Us!

Woweeeee peeps! 
Today is Polkadoodles 3rd Birthday!! 
 (card is made from Sugarplum Daisy CD and coloured with Promarkers)
Yes, it's 3 years ago today since we launched the Polkadoodles blog and went live with our first product which was our Fab Sugar Birdies CD (nice to know that 3 years on and it's still a hot seller!!)! woooohoooo!! And here we are 3 years on, going strong, I'm on telly every now and then, who the heck woulda thought it ay - good things come to those who wait and work hard. I want to take time to thank the people who helped us along the way, it has been far from easy, particularly in the early days and we've had some awesome people who helped us in ways they probably don't even realise. First up are my 2 friends Maggie and Michele. Michele is one of those friends who's always there for you when you need her and I love her to bits although we don't see anywhere near enough of each other. Maggie I don't see any more but if you're reading this I want you to know that you have a special place in my heart and I think of you all the time, special lady. I also need to mention the awesome PD design team - those girls absolutely ROCK! There've been a few who have come and gone over the last 3 years but we still have some original teamies with us and a special big thankyou goes to En, Ruth and Lou who have been with me through thick and thin. They're honorary members now which just means they're barred from ever leaving the team really LOL. Of course, I have to thank my long suffering old man, Mr Doodles who does lots of the hard work while I just do all the nice stuff. He's the one who sends out all your orders every day and keeps me in line and on track, he's my rock and I couldnt do any of what we do without him.
Of course, more than all of this we thank all of you, our lovely followers and customers who buy the products and make it all worthwhile and keep the ninjas in the manner to which theyre accustomed. Without YOU lot we wouldnt be here so please know that we appreciate each and every order and thank our lucky stars that we have such a fab customer base - Polkadoodles customers are soooo nice!!

Anyway enough wafflage from me! To celebrate our birthday we're having a special celebration over on the Polkadoodles blog and you can win over £220 of blog candy so make sure you get on over there  NOW!!!
Go on, NOW, what are you waiting for??  chop, chop, off you go!! no more cake left here, it's crumbs only here....