Monday, 23 April 2012

Quick update!

Just to let you all know that I will be on Create and Craft and Ideal World TV over the next 2 days, these are the times and shows...

Tues 24th Apr...2pm...Dawn Bibby and Friends...this show features Stampendous for the first time ever on Create and Craft, I'm so excited to be working with Dawn and the lovely Fran who's flown in from the US! Woohoo, 2 stars of the crafting world and then little ol'me hanging on like a limpet with no friends LOL!!! haha : ) I shall bathe in their creative goddessness and try to steal stamps whilst Fran isn't looking....ssshhh!!!

And then I shall be back at 7pm on C&C with Dawn again - these are both Polkadoodles shows.
Then if you've not had enough of me by now,  hop on over to Ideal World at 10pm and then the witching hour, a midnight show! Please email your matchsticks in as I'll have been up since 6.30am by this point!

I'm not totally sure on Wednesday's hours but I think it's 11am on Ideal World, 1pm on C&C, 6pm Ideal World and 7pm C&C and I'm sure they will hold me down and batter me with a pokey tool until I agree to do some additional ones along the way too. All these hours are Letraset hours so tune in for all your colouring and I will try and make it interesting and not like watching...well, let's face it, alcohol markers dry!
ttfn!! xx